Please email for ordering.
Imagine a sewing machine compact enough to whisk away to a sewing class, or fit in your bookshelf. Now, imagine this same machine is chock-full of features designed to meet the high demands of the PFAFF® sewer. The PFAFF® passport™ 3.0 is specially designed for small spaces, as well as going places such as classes, retreats or any sewing journey. It is your license to venture out in the world and discover new ways and new places to sew! No limits. Just freedom.
- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine-Perfect for taking to classes and for travel (lightweight:14.7lbs/6.7kg)
- The Original IDT™ System-Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 40 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Thread snips-Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System-Many optional accessories are available to expand the sewing experience.
- 100 Stitches-A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, needle art stitches and satin stitches.
- Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™ system
- Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™ system
- Fancy stitch foot 2A
- Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™ system
- Zipper foot 4 with IDT™ system
- One step Buttonhole foot 5B
- Bobbins (5)
- Felt pad
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- Multi-purpose tool
- Spool cap, large (2)
- Spool cap, small
- Seam ripper & brush (as one)
- Edge guide
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Foot control
- Power cord
- Hard cover
All the sewing machines sold by Avocardo is offered 1 year warranty with us upon proof of purchase. We also provide charged fixing after the warranty. The actual pricing for fixing will differ and you will be provided with the pricing prior fixing. We thank you for the business and we will try our best to provide for our customers.