The S0100 serger saves you time because it sews a seam and seam finish at the same time, while trimming away the excess seam allowance. Seams and seam finishes – just like you see on store-bought garments – are possible thanks to the serger. You can use 2 threads, 3 threads or 4 threads for a variety of stitch combinations.
Sew those narrow little hems on napkins, or stitch up a knit top with seams that stretch with the fabric without popping. Sew a decorative edge around a fleece blanket for an extra bit of flair.
Differential Feed allows you to sew super stretchy fabrics without the wavy distortion and sheers without puckering. The Built-in Free Arm makes it possible to sew around small sleeves and cuffs - great for children's clothing and more. You'll love the professional results your serger gives your projects.
- An LED light illuminates the threading paths for easier threading.
- 2/3/4 thread capability - the different stitch types ensure the perfect stitch no matter what project: blind hems, rolled hems, flatlocking, finishing raw edges and sewing seams.
- Differential Feed - Eliminates stretching and puckering of seams.
- Free arm- Sew hems and cuffs with ease.
- 1300 stitches per minute - finish your project faster with a faster stitching speed.
- Adjustable stitch length and width - customize stitches for creative techniques.
- A needle pack including two needles, size #14/90
- Allen key to change needles
- 2-thread overlock converter
- A Foot Control
All the sewing machines sold by Avocardo is offered 1 year warranty upon proof of purchase. We also provide charged fixing after the warranty. The actual pricing for fixing will differ and you will be provided with the pricing prior fixing. We thank you for the business and we will try our best to provide for our customers.